NoExcuses Competition Campaign Terms and Conditions
Last updated 18th December 2020.
Terms and conditions
1 Competition winners are decided by manual selection depending on our perceived favourite application(s).
1.1. All entries will be stored in our website database.
1.2. Only successful applicants will be notified directly.
2 The prize is for a 8 week period only.
3 For the 4 lucky winners; all non perishable items to be returned after the campaign period (8 weeks).
3.1 Certain items e.g. clothing can be kept with permission from the key party.
3.2 Recharge Fitness retain rights to utilise all content created above and beyond the duration of the campaign.
4 Data will be shared within the brand partners involved in the campaign.
5. Within the campaign itself, we may look to reward the winning team of two. This award is subject to change.
6. Prize winners will need to be accountable, failure to keep to the programme may result in losing such privileges. You will be charged for any equipment that isn't returned at your cost if you fail to complete the course.
7. Governing law. The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
8. Please check with your doctor your suitability to undertake exercise prior to starting this programme.
9. Recharge Fitness Ltd take no responsibility for any personal injury, accident or illness incurred during this programme.
10. This website is owned and operated by [Recharge Fitness].
11. We are registered in [England and Wales] under registration number 12555960
12. You can contact us:
(a) [using our website contact form];
(b) [by telephone, on [the contact number published on our website]]; or
(d) [by email, using [the email address published on our website]].